Taxes…one of the few guarantees in life. For some people, taxes are easy and simple to prepare – then there are the rest of us. Tax preparation can be nothing short of daunting for those without prior experience. Whether you are an individual scrambling to prepare your taxes before the April deadline, a business owner overwhelmed with unpaid back taxes, interest, and future deadlines, or simply an individual or company looking to maximize on your tax deductions and be proactive with your finances, Millennial Bookkeeping & Advisory Services can help. We are highly knowledgeable in the great wide world of taxation, and we can be your trusted resource and friend when tax time rolls around.
Our Tax Services Include:
- Quarterly sales tax preparation
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and year-end payroll taxes
- Business tax preparation
- Individual tax preparation
- Information and coaching on tax consequences for all business and financial decisions
- Tax planning for businesses: Estimating and projecting tax returns prior to the end of the year, including tax benefits related to long-term capital gains, capital losses, and in some states, companies that play a role as a small business incubator
- Tax planning for individuals: Evaluating tax returns prior to the end of year, taking into account tax incentives for education-related expenses, long-term capital gains, pension distributions, capital losses, and some business-related expenses
- IRS representation
Millennial Bookkeeping & Advisory Services is a virtual firm that is eager to grow with your business. Based in Lewisville, Texas, and working with clients remotely nationwide, we pride ourselves on being able to meet you where you are. We are committed to serving our customers by helping them manage their finances and grow their business. Our tax services are available a la carte or as part of a larger, one-of-a-kind package. We offer free consultations for new clients – schedule your appointment today!