Starting a business can be daunting. Coming up with your business idea is one thing, but when you factor in all of the complexities associated with becoming an entrepreneur – the type of business entity to establish, tax consequences, start-up capital, payroll and sales taxes, credit, billing, cash flow – sometimes your dream can seem a little out of reach. Millennial Bookkeeping & Advisory Services is skilled in working alongside entrepreneurs to set their new businesses up for success.
Our Business Formation Services Include:
- Help with forming your business structure: We work with all types of businesses and tax structures, whether your business is an LLC, LLP, S-Corp, C-Corp, or 501(c)3 nonprofit
- Information on specific advantages and disadvantages of particular business structure, including those relating to taxes, legal exposure, operational efficiencies, and portability
- Assistance with preparing an initial business plan
- Help with determining start-up capital needs and advice on identifying sources of start-up capital
- Evaluation of client’s credit and borrowing power if a loan is needed
- Assistance with accounting system software setup and training
- Budget preparation with cash flow projections and requirements
- Establishment of billing method, collection procedures, and/or cost control and monitoring practices to maximize cash flow
- Aid in compliance with all employment laws to avoid fines or unhappy employees in the future
Millennial Bookkeeping & Advisory Services is a virtual firm that is eager to grow with your business. Based in Lewisville, Texas, and working with clients remotely nationwide, we pride ourselves on being able to meet you where you are. We are committed to serving our customers by helping them manage their finances and grow their business. Our tax services are available a la carte or as part of a larger, one-of-a-kind package. We offer free consultations for new clients – schedule your appointment today!